SOFA Statistics 1.1.1 brings good news for Mac and Linux users. You can now import Excel xls files directly. This is no longer a Windows-only feature.
Here is the full list of changes:
* Excel can be imported from Mac and Linux as well as Windows.
* ODS importing now copes with single ‘divider’ columns – i.e. columns with no field name in the header.
* CSV importing now autofills blank columns with field numbers such as Var018.
* More informative if locale issues.
* More informative if unable to connect to MySQL on Mac.
* Changed standard deviation in report tables from population sd to sample sd.
Download at SourceWell – SOFA Statistics 1.1.1.